Saturday, March 2, 2024

Book Review: Ruthless Passion by Brooke Summers

Ruthless Passion (Gallo Famiglia #3)Ruthless Passion by Brooke Summers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was not my first Brooke Summers book, but it has me ready to binge every single last one of them. I love the worlds she creates in her books. Please, take heed to the trigger warnings because they include many deal breakers in books for some. I love her worlds exactly for the reasons there are trigger warnings. Do I like reading books that have perfect worlds? Absolutely. But, know what else I like reading? Gritty, hard, dark books. Books that may have parts that are hard to read, sometimes even hard to stomach. But, I love them anyway and will continue to love reading them. I love that Brooke continues to make these hard and gritty worlds with so much involved in them.

That being said…

This is book 3 of a series that ties into some books from another series. However, I had no problem understanding the story between Dario and Portia. This book had me going through all the emotions - sadness, sympathy, anger, furious, happy. I cried sad tears and happy tears. All the questions I had at any part of this book were answered later in this same book. There were times I thought I knew what was going to happen only for Brooke to swerve real fast in another direction.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment