Saturday, March 2, 2024

Book Review: Stay Present by Kaylee Ryan

Stay Present (Kincaid Brothers #6)Stay Present by Kaylee Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I know I said Archer was my favorite Kincaid, but Ryder is right up there with him. There have been snippets of the relationship between Ryder and Jordyn. So, I was looking forward to the whole story between them. I wanted to know just as much as Ryder and the other Kincaids why Jordyn left with no explanation. Of course, in true Kaylee fashion, the explanation was nothing I would’ve thought it to be. Ryder’s dedication and loyalty to the one he loves is the sweetest thing ever. I’m also glad that Jordyn had one friend that had her back through it all, cause her family ain’t it. Her family… Oh, you will loathe her parents by the end.

I feel like Jordyn acted childish in the book some, but for a good reason. They always say “If you act like a child, I’ll treat you like a child.” Well, in Jordyn’s case it’s “If you treat me like a child, I’ll act like a child.” The way her mother just inserted herself in her life and decided to make all her decisions… Uh, no ma’am. I don’t care who you are.

The next two books are for the twins and I have a feeling they are both going to be a handful. I mean, they’ve both been a handful through the whole series…


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment