Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Book Review: Stubborn Heart by A.K. Evans

 


Stubborn Heart (The Westwoods, #1)

Stubborn Heart by A.K. Evans
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Stubborn Heart is book 1 of the Westwood Series. There is a prequel to this series, Naughty Heart. You do not necessarily have to read that to understand this book. The prequel just gives the background into the Westwood family and business. I did love the little tidbits from that book mentioned in this one.

This book is the first born son of Malcolm and Evelyn (from Naughty Heart), Wyatt. In trying to conduct business for his family’s company he meets Rhea Marks, whose family owns the neighboring dairy farm.

I loved the pace of the relationship between Wyatt and Rhea. There were times in the book that some things seemed repetitive. I don’t blame Rhea one bit for her initial resistance to Wyatt. I mean you were upset that I declined your business proposal then want to become my BFF and running partner? I’d be a little suspicious too, girl.

Overall, a great story and I can’t wait to learn about the next Westwood.


View all my reviews

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment