Saturday, March 2, 2024

Book Review: The Influencer by Adriane Leigh

The Influencer: A Completely Diabolical Psychological SuspenseThe Influencer: A Completely Diabolical Psychological Suspense by Adriane Leigh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What did I just read? I say this in a good way. This book was absolutely amazing and I can’t wait for the next part because that cliffhanger was deep!

Few talk about it, but being an influencer isn’t always what it seems. Our main character, Shae, is the perfect example of this. You go on a wild roller coaster ride with Shae as her “perfect” life begins to crumble. You feel bad for her then things change. And they change drastically. Suddenly you don’t know whose side you are on. You don’t know who is right. There are times you feel for other characters. And there are times you feel for none of them.

This ends in a cliffhanger and I am on pins and needles waiting for the second book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment