Thursday, February 29, 2024

Book Review: Mine to Covet by Kameron Claire

Mine to CovetMine to Covet by Kameron Claire
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have been enjoying this series (Veteran K9 Team) and this book was no exception. However, this is not one of my favorites in the series. But it is still worth a read.

The characters were amazing and the story was well developed. There was a perfect mix of drama and spice in the book. The introduction of Logan’s family was perfect. You had enough information and story to form your opinions on them yet they didn’t overtake the main storyline. The same with Tess’ mom. She was in the story enough to add to it but not too much to overtake it.

The only problem I had was that since I was reading this series out of order (face palm), I was kind of lost when it came to talking about members of the VKC that had books previously. I don’t think it hindered the storyline at all but it had me wondering what happened in those books (I know, I know. I’m going to go read all the ones I’ve missed


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment