Saturday, February 19, 2022

Book Review: Secrets & Lies Boxed Set by M.M. Koenig

The Secrets and Lies Box SetThe Secrets and Lies Box Set by M.M. Koenig
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the boxed set containing all 3 books of the Secret and Lies trilogy. This trilogy focuses on the story of Ethan Fitzgerald and Mia Ryan. I am going to do this review on the series as a whole rather than each individual book. I never read these books before the boxed set so I am unsure of what deleted scenes had been added.

It took me a while to get into the book. It also took me a while to get into Ethan and Mia’s story. To be honest, there were still times I silently shouted to Mia to run as far away from Ethan as possible. There were times I got a little bored with “filler scenes”. I feel like most of this trilogy could’ve been reduced to a duet. With all that being said, the majority of the story was good. Mia’s past was mind blowing. The supporting characters were amazing and really brought more understanding to the story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment