Sunday, February 6, 2022

Book Review: Ruthless Letters by M.L. Philpitt

Ruthless Letters (Captive Writings #1)Ruthless Letters by M.L. Philpitt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don’t even know where to begin with this review. I am usually not a fan of the bully romance trope. But, this blurb drew me in and I knew I had to read it.

This book. O.M.G. I could not stop reading it. I read it in two sittings only because I had to run errands in between. Otherwise, I would have read it from start to finish in one sitting. Even though the bully parts had me seething, I just couldn’t stop reading it. I had to know the “why” behind Ryker’s bullying. Ryker and Elena are great, well - written characters. Even though it felt wrong, I love Ryker and Elena as a couple.

The betrayal. The misunderstandings. The angst. The spice. This book has it all… and I’m there for it. I cannot wait for the rest of this series to see how everything ends.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment