Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Book review: Flawless Desire by Roxy Sloane

Flawless Desire (Flawless, #1)Flawless Desire by Roxy Sloane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Flawless Desire is book 1 in the Flawless Trilogy. Juliet needs money and needs it fast so she applies as an assistant to Sterling Cross’s CEO. Juliet’s intentions aren’t all that it seems. Besides needing money for her mother’s care, she has an ulterior motive for applying. Everything becomes complicated for Juliet when her boss, Caleb Sterling, takes an interest in her. Caleb is acting shady and Juliet begins to wonder if he is what he says he is.

The smut scenes? They were so smutty even I felt dirty afterwards.

The mystery and intrigue kept me invested in the storyline. What is Caleb hiding? Will the truth about Juliet come out? What is going on at Sterling Cross?

This ends in a cliffhanger at a predictable moment. The cliffhanger didn’t bother me since I knew I had the next book ready to read right after.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment