Thursday, February 10, 2022

Book Review: Flawless Ruin by Roxy Sloane

Flawless RuinFlawless Ruin by Roxy Sloane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Flawless Ruin is book 2 of the Flawless Trilogy. It begins where book 1 left off and Juliet and Caleb are dealing with the aftermath of the gala. Juliet discovers who her friends are. Caleb is hurt by Juliet’s actions but can’t seem to let go of her. The smut scenes are still just as smutty as book 1. At the end there is a raw emotion scene between Juliet and Caleb that leads us to a cliffhanger that leaves me eager to read the conclusion of the trilogy (too bad I have to wait a month…) I need the conclusion now! I need to see how the love story ends. I need to know how Caleb’s legal issues end. I need to see the truth about Olivia because I feel like her motives are more than what she’s saying. And why do I feel like there are rats within the Sterling Cross employee pool? I just need answers!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment