Saturday, February 26, 2022

Book Review: Endless - Encore by Kaylene Winter

Endless - Encore: Ty & Zoey (Less Than Zero, #5)Endless - Encore: Ty & Zoey by Kaylene Winter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love the LTZ series so I was excited to see new content released for the series. I’d be lying if I said I loved Endless Encore as much as I loved the original Endless. I love Ty and Zoey, don’t get me wrong. But, I feel like I needed a little more from them in this book. We do learn a lot more about Ty’s past and it is heartbreaking. So heartbreaking that I wanted to reach through the pages and give him a hug. The twist towards the end, I kind of guessed but thought it was too obvious to be the right answer so I second guessed myself. It did make for some interesting ending chapters and I can’t wait to see more about it in a future book. Now, I’m curious as to what has Jace and Alex being crabby. I have some guesses but I will have to wait until their Encore comes out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment