Thursday, February 24, 2022

Book Review: Country by Lila Rose

Country (Diamond MC #1)Country by Lila Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

MC Romances are my guilty pleasure; have been for several years. So, when I saw that this new MC series was being released, I decided to give it a try. This series ties in with another of the author’s series that I have not read. Mentions of an incident from one of those books are in this book but not elaborated on. Without having read those books yet, I am not sure if having read them will enhance the experience of this book or not.

Country is the president of the Diamond MC. Dusty lived a life where she never wanted for anything except attention from her parents. She is fiercely independent, works two jobs to make more money and applies to be a club girl for the Diamond MC to have a place to stay. She has eyes for one member but believes they don’t stand a chance. We get some betrayal, some dark parts, and some sweet parts.

I am excited to read more about the Diamond MC and go back and read the series this is a spin off from.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment