Saturday, February 12, 2022

Book Review: Mall You Need Is Love by Sarah Robinson

Mall You Need is LoveMall You Need is Love by Sarah Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was contacted to consider reviewing this book. The blurb sounded interesting so I agreed. I then checked the reviews online and saw so many discouraging ones. I was a little scared the book would be a bust.

But, it wasn’t! I don’t understand all the low reviews. It is a novella so naturally the story would be fast paced. But, it was a good fast paced.

Amara and Valentino own neighboring businesses in the local mall. After a crime is committed in the mall, the two work together as a mall patrol unit. Amara doesn’t believe in the whole “love is grand” thing while Valentino believes in the magic of love. The banter between these two is funny and left me chuckling at times. There are also some heartwarming and touching moments as the two discover that there is more to the other than it appeared.

Will Valentino break down Amara’s walls? Or will she continue to remain shut off? This is a short, sweet, and romantic read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment