Thursday, May 17, 2018

Release Boost: Daddy Duke by Madison Faye




Title: Daddy Duke
Series: Royally Screwed #3
Author: Madison Faye
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: May 14, 2018



Blurb

She’s off-limits. Inappropriate. A tease, a brat, a scandal waiting to happen, and a royal pain in my ass.
Oh, and she’s one more thing too: all mine.
…She just doesn’t know it yet.

I have a problem. A five-foot-five, brown-haired, green-eyed little tease of a problem. A problem that’s lived under my roof ever since I took her in as if she were my own years ago.

Lola. Princess Lola, that is. Lola with the fiery sass, the softest lips, the sweetest skin, and the most temping curves these rough hands have ever wanted to grab ahold of

I’m her guardian – the man who took care of her and raised her up. But my eyes have started lingering longer than they should. My thoughts have turned darker, and there’s no turning back.

See, I want this Princess to be my little Princess. I want her laid out dressed in nothing but jewels and a smile – a present waiting for me to unwrap and claim.

The world will say this is so fucking wrong. They’ll say I’m more than twice her age. They’ll say a rough, hardened, ex-soldier like myself has no business being with her. They’ll say a lot to try and keep us apart.

…They can all go to hell.

Because whatever my Lola wants, she’ll get. And she’s about to get every inch of everything she wants.

…But only if she says please.







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Also Available


99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Coming Soon


PR*CK CHARMING

Releasing May 21, 2018




Author Bio

#1 bestselling contemporary romance author Madison Faye is the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there’s nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface!

Tired of keeping them hidden inside or only having them come out in the bedroom, they’re all here in the form of some wickedly hot stories. Single-minded alpha hero, sinfully taboo relationships, and wildly over-the-top scenarios. If you love it extra dirty, extra hot, and extra naughty, this is the place for you! (Just don’t tell the other PTA members you saw her here…)

Join the mailing list for author updates, special prices, and TWO free starter-library books! http://eepurl.com/b-b5Pz
;

Author Links



No comments:

Post a Comment