Thursday, June 18, 2015

Book Tour: Till Death Us Do Part By Krissy V

  Till Death us Do part banner  

Title: Till Death Us Do Part 
Author: Krissy V 
Book Tour: June 15-19 
Hosted by: SBB Promotions


add-to-goodreads-button31


Til Death Us Do Part Cover

Synopsis Logo

When Tasha marries the man of her dreams she wants him to be her forever.
He loves her, protects her and makes her laugh……….
Until they actually get married.
Follow along as she lives through her wedding vows from For Better or For Worse, then on to In Sickness and In Health and finally see if she makes it to To Love and To Cherish.
The path of true love never runs smooth and that is the case for Tasha.
However, this is a love story and when life throws her a curveball she has to decide whether to catch it.........or run away from it.
A little warning – there will be big, fat, ugly tears. There will be shouting at the book.
There will be heart fluttering moments. If that’s what you like in a book, then dive on in and read Tasha’s story about how the perfect love can go horribly wrong.
TDUSP Teaser 5


Buy Links

amazon-logo-80x80  Amazon UK


TDUSP Teaser 7


Excerpt Logo

 
The rest of the day passes quickly and then I'm on my way home, when I get in I start preparing dinner so that when Felix comes home his dinner is ready. He likes his dinner to be ready on the table, he doesn't like to wait. We sit down to dinner and there is a silence between us, I decide to say something. "Felix are you ok? You’re very quiet tonight."
He stops eating, puts his knife and fork down and looks me in the eye and says "You looked like a tart today when you were giving the presentation, all the lads were staring, your top was too low!" He sneers at me.
"What? I don't believe you just said that to me, that is so hurtful." I start sobbing. I can't believe he would speak to me that way, he never has before.
"I can't believe you went to an interview dressed like that, of course they’ll give you the job dressed like that, they probably think they can look down your top everyday." He looks so angry.
"It was a lady that interviewed me." I say during sobs. "There is nothing wrong with my top and what gives you the right to say that to me anyway?" Obviously that was the wrong thing to say as he gets up from his chair and strides over to my side of the table, grabs my ponytail and pulls it so hard that I have to look up at him. "YOU are my wife and no one else will look at you with lust in their eyes, only I'm allowed to do that." He lets go of my hair, walks back to his chair, sits down and resumes eating his dinner. I'm sitting there with my mouth open staring at him with tears running down my face. I don't know what to say, so I just sit there. He looks at me then says "Go and wipe your face you look a mess."
I get up from the table, go out of the room to the downstairs toilet and sob silently. What the hell just happened out there? I clean my face, then go and sit back at the table. I'm not hungry now so I just sit there with my head bowed down. I don't want to look at him!
"So babe, tell me about the interview, how did it go?" he says still eating his dinner. Is he serious? "Come on tell me!" he’s starting to shout!
So I tell him about Blue Eye and Helen, the HR Manager and about the three stages of interviews. I tell him I'm really excited about this job and that I loved the company. He sits there nodding his head at me and asking a few questions. "I have another interview with Clifton Associates, a Facilities Company tomorrow, the job looks good too, but I think today's job would be better all round" I say waiting for him to say something.
"Sounds good, let's see what happens, good luck tomorrow" he says. He stands up, puts his plate in the sink and says "I'm going to watch TV" and walks out the room. He's being so weird, normally the two of us would do the dishes and chat about the day and what's ahead for the week.



TDUSP Teaser 3


Author Bio Logo

She is a mother to two young children, who in turn keep her young. She lives in Dublin, Ireland, but she's originally from South Devon in the UK. She works full time in a pharmacy and writes in all her spare time, in her lunch hour, when watching TV at night and anywhere the urge takes her.
Her secret sin is peanut butter and banana sandwiches. She is half Norwegian and can speak fluent Norwegian as well as English.
She writes stories that are slightly taboo, but that are things that happen in everyday life.
She is always thinking of situations that be turned into a story and has started a few stories, which in turn will be completed and released to her readers.



Krissy V Author

Author Links

facebook  twitter   instagram  Tsu wordpress png copy


SBB Promotions LOGO Small Trans

No comments:

Post a Comment