Monday, January 24, 2022

Book Review: Temptation by T.K. Leigh

Temptation (Temptation, #1)Temptation by T.K. Leigh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you were to ask me to name an author I read every book without even reading the blurb first, T.K. Leigh would be one of those authors. This is the first book in her new Temptation series and it was an amazing lead off book for the series.

I was hooked from the beginning of the story all the way to the end. I’m completely invested in the mysteries surrounding both Lachlan and Julia. I’m invested in their “no names week of lust” and if it ends up being more. I identify somewhat with Julia. We’re both in our 40s. We both wonder if what we have accomplished in life is enough. Besides, what 40 year old divorcee wouldn’t be flattered by a hot “adonis” paying them attention?

T.K. has always been my go to for romance and suspense. This book does end on, what I would call, a cliffhanger. I need the next book. And I needed it as soon as I finished Temptation.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment