Monday, January 31, 2022

Book Review: Private Instructor by S.A. Clayton

Private Instructor (Cocky Hero Club)Private Instructor by S.A. Clayton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first book from the Cocky Hero Club Series. I really enjoyed this sweet little story. It was a little fast paced, which can be a negative and a positive. In this case, it was a positive. Sometimes I love to read a sweet, quick story; sometimes I love to read an angst filled longer story. This book is perfect for the sweet quick story times.

Nash and Nic were amazing characters. I loved how considerate he was towards Nic and how much thought he put into helping her through her tough times.

This book does a good job of tackling the issues of grief and fear.

Would I read more books in this series? If they are like this one, then absolutely yes.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment