Monday, January 24, 2022

Book Review: The Long Road Home by Bethany-Kris

The Long Road Home (These Valley Days Book 1)The Long Road Home by Bethany-Kris
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am no stranger to author Bethany-Kris. I have read several of her books which have all been mafia stories. So, I was excited to read this one which appeared not to be mafia related.

And I loved it.

The love story between Gracen and Malachi was amazing. The conflict facing Gracen seems to be just beginning and will carry over into the next book in the series. The town, simply called The Valley, has so many secrets that I can’t wait to find out more about.

This was a refreshing story by someone who had written mostly mobster stories in the past. Bethany-Kris has shown with this book that she is more than just a mobster story author. I cannot wait for the next book in the series to see who gets their HEA next and to find out exactly what is going on with this “cult” in this town.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment