Thursday, January 27, 2022

Book Review: Filthy Rich Cadets by Jillian Frost

Filthy Rich CadetsFilthy Rich Cadets by Jillian Frost
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Do you like bully romances? Then this is the book for you.
Do you like reverse harem stories? Then this is the book for you.

This is the first book in the Cadets of York Military Academy series.

Grace is one of my favorite heroines. She is tough and she refuses to let others dictate what she can and cannot do. There was a spicy scene at the beginning of the book that introduces us to Grace, Cole and Hunter. It also sets the stage for later conflicts. There are very few spicy scenes involved in the book. However, the entire mystery kept me interested more than anything.

This book ends in a cliffhanger. I could guess the twist to a point. I can’t wait for the next book to see how things play out.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment