Saturday, January 8, 2022

Book Review: Captivated by Bethany-Kris

CaptivatedCaptivated by Bethany-Kris
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is not my first book by Bethany-Kris; I have read several of the Marcello family series. I was eager to read this one since it was a stand-alone (as opposed to a duet or trio). This book did not disappoint. Reading about any of the Marcello members is like a going home (to visit the family you adore but don't want to share to the world) and reading Liliana's story was a pleasant visit home. My heart broke for her and her past. My heart rooted for her and Joe Rossi. Towards the end when all the conflict came to a peak, I wanted to throw my Kindle across the room because of the hope and the fear I was feeling. Another excellent mafia romance read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment