Monday, January 24, 2022

Book Review: The Difference Between Somebody and Someone by Aly Martinez

The Difference Between Somebody and Someone (Difference Trilogy, #1)The Difference Between Somebody and Someone by Aly Martinez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Let me preface this review by saying that this is the first book in my 35 years of recreational reading that has completely blown my mind. I had to take time after completing it to wrap my head around what I just read.

This is also the hardest review that I have ever had to write because I don’t want to give away a single detail in this book. It would be best to read it for yourself by going into it blind.

What I thought was going to be a love story between two plane crash survivors, Bowen and Remi, turned into so much more than that. I figured there was going to be some sort of twist that was going to happen. I had even come up with some possibilities. But believe me, the twist that happened was nothing I could have prepared myself for. I literally snapped my kindle cover shut and stared into space for like an hour.

How could I, a seasoned reader, not see it coming? How did I not catch all the clues that are now so obvious? I am glad that book 2 in the series comes out in February but even that is too long to wait to see what happens next!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment