Sunday, January 16, 2022

Book Review: Original Sin by Elizabeth Miller

Original Sin, A Dark Mafia Romance: The Sinners Duet Book 1Original Sin, A Dark Mafia Romance: The Sinners Duet Book 1 by Elizabeth Miller
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was going to be a 3 star review… until the last 15% of the book. That last 15% was enough to earn another star. The story started off introducing us to Vivi and the people around her - family and friends. We are then introduced to Luca and his involvement with Vivi’s family. The many twists and turns this story takes were true to the characters and storyline. But, that last 15% (give or take a few percent) completely blew my mind. I had to stop reading and try to figure out if I missed something because those bombshells were completely unexpected. However they added the WTF moments the story needed. I already wish part 2 was out so I could read the conclusion to this story. If there are shockers in that book like the end of this one, it’ll be a great read.

There were times I thought that I would mark this as a DNF. However, I am so glad that I stuck it out until the end. Vivi and Luca are hot together. I can’t wait to see if their love can withstand all the secrets and her horrible family (minus the one brother. He’s pretty cool. But, I don’t know how long that will last once all the secrets come pouring down). Speaking of secrets… I can’t wait to find out the big secret that has everyone killing to keep buried.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment