Saturday, January 8, 2022

Book Review: Hearts Abroad by Skye McNeil

Hearts Abroad (The Atlas Series #1)Hearts Abroad by Skye McNeil
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the book for you if you like the slower to get to romance story. I like how the "hero" had to work through his issues with help of the "heroine" before the romance actually came forth. The characters were well developed and I could find reason to empathize with all of them from Londyn's uncertainty of where she fit in to Callum's emotional baggage. The supporting characters were also as entertaining as the main. There was a perfect level of lust, conflict, and romance. I loved the show "The Nanny" and to me this book was an updated version with some major differences. Definitely a read again book and am looking forward to getting Book 2 in the series and see how that one pulls at my heart.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment