Monday, January 10, 2022

Book Review: Luciano by Eva Winners

Belles & Mobsters: LucianoBelles & Mobsters: Luciano by Eva Winners
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh.My.Word. This book... I had read all the previous reviews and was scared I wouldn't like it. But, apparently my cup of tea and some others' cups of tea are very different. I loved this book from the first page to the last. The prologue made me invested in the story from the jump. It set up the main characters' past and present stories so well. Do I like that Grace kept her secret from her "husband"? No. Do I understand why she did it? Yes. Did Luciano need to do a little more groveling for forgiveness? Absolutely. But, this story had it all: spice, drama, heart warming moments, what-the-what moments. I already can't wait for the second installment and learn more about Luciano's group of friends.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment