Thursday, May 12, 2022

Book Review: You Didn't Know Me Then by Lily Baines

You Didn't Know Me Then (Riviera View, #2)You Didn't Know Me Then by Lily Baines
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book more than the first one; only slightly. Luke’s younger brother, Jordan, is back in town indefinitely. He’s been working as a political advisor in DC and something happened that caused him to go running back to his hometown to hide. At their sister’s wedding, Jordan encounters Hope, one of Libby’s best friends. She didn’t grow up in Riviera View but moved there with her now ex-husband. She’s a teacher at the local school.She has reasons to believe a relationship with Jordan is impossible and Jordan has a secret he’s keeping from everyone.

I was 100% invested in Hope and Jordan from the get-go. In fact, I was invested after the epilogue of the first book. I have to say, despite his flaws, Jordan is my favorite of the two brothers. I easily rooted for these two characters to make it.

I hope there is more to this series because I am loving this beach town and its residents!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment