Thursday, May 12, 2022

Book Review: Captured by the Criminal by Logan Chance

Captured by the Criminal (Taken, #6)Captured by the Criminal by Logan Chance
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the sixth installment in the Taken series. I have to admit that I’ve never read the Taken series but didn’t feel too incredibly lost when reading this. The story begins when Bianca and Costi are children so the back story of the characters is there. Within the pages, the premise of the Taken drama is relayed so there’s no guessing there. I say this could definitely be read as a standalone. However, this book left me eager to read the others in the series because the world is just that fascinating.

Bianca and Costi are the perfect characters in this book. Are they friends? Are they lovers? Are they enemies? You go through all 3 with them and one minute you’re rooting for them and then the next you are saying “Girl, no”. In the end, you get a conclusion to their story but the getting there is such a love/hate relationship with reading.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment