Sunday, May 29, 2022

Book Review: Until Ruin by Adriane Leigh

Until RuinUntil Ruin by Adriane Leigh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Until Ruin is one of the standalones in the Until series and part of Aurora Rose Reynolds’ Happily Ever After World. I have never read any of the other books. However, I had no problem understanding the story; some history between other characters is mentioned but not explained in depth.

Ruin had a hard life prior to the present. His childhood wasn’t all that great. Then a tragedy happened and his life got a little more complicated. Avalee was Ruin’s childhood friend; the one who saw past the hand he was dealt and saw him. But, of course daddy dearest wasn’t thrilled with his little girl being a boy from the wrong side of the tracks. Tragedy kept them apart for years. Then fate brought them back together and their story begins again.

I did enjoy the other characters and it made me interested in reading their books to learn their stories better. I loved Ruin and Avalee together and I was legit mad when I read about how they were kept apart. Of course there are some secrets that come to light and makes for some suspense/shock.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment