Thursday, May 12, 2022

Book Review: Save Me by Vi Carter

Save Me (Broken People Duet #2)Save Me by Vi Carter
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I read this book because I needed to know the result of the cliffhanger from the first book. I didn’t necessarily need to know because I was invested in Jared or Layla. I just am nosy and wanted to know what happened after that scene. Again, the story isn’t that bad; it just didn’t interest me. I got the conclusion to many of my questions from book 1 and even got more answers I didn’t know I needed. There were twists. There were secrets. There were some devastating secrets revealed that made you feel something for the character they were about. There was a whole lot of “What?” muttered as I read.

If you like childhood friends-to-lovers stories, then give the duet a try. It may be your cup of tea.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment