Sunday, May 29, 2022

Book Review: Hot Maui Nights by Kameron Claire

 

Hot Maui NightsHot Maui Nights by Kameron Claire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another fabulous short read from Kameron Claire! A steamy office romance story set in Maui? What could be a better combo? Sariah has business aspirations but one moment of weakness after an out of town business trip has her worried: she had slept with her boss’ boss aka the co-founder and president of her firm. Scared people would think she slept her way to the top, she quickly put an end to any continuance of their tryst. However, a company trip to Maui puts that in jeopardy.

Whenever I want a quick read that I know will be good, I instantly go to Kameron’s novellas. They are always on point and give just enough to satisfy your reading craving.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment