Sunday, May 8, 2022

Book Review: A Deeper Blue by Bethany Maines

A Deeper Blue (3 Colors Trilogy #2)A Deeper Blue by Bethany Maines
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the second book in the Three Colors Trilogy. However, it can also be read as a standalone. There are some references to events in the first book but shouldn’t hinder you from understanding this book.

I enjoyed this book more than I did the first book. From the moment Azure and Rafe met, I was invested. I needed to know what happened next in their quest. Azure was a more developed character than Scarlet from Book 1. I hope we get to see Azure and Rafe in the next book as well. There was a little more insight into the magical world that the author has created.

**Note: I do advise reading the first book before this one to get a clearer vision of the story as a whole.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment