Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Book Review: Saving Vienna by Vikki Jay

Saving Vienna (The Teager Family #4)Saving Vienna by Vikki Jay
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Going into this, I never imagined Zane would become my favorite Teager brother. By the time I was finished with this book, he was hands down my favorite. This is the 4th book in a series and can be read as a standalone. However, to fully enjoy the Teager Family and their history, I suggest reading them in order.

Vienna is the perfect partner for Zane. The care and compassion he shows her touches my heart, even in those dark, cold places. The way that Vienna sees past all of Zane’s insecurities and only sees him as a person is all we could have asked for in a partner for him.

Watching their love story grow from a friends with benefits (money and insurance in this case) to married friends with the (other) benefits to an in love couple was amazing. I was relieved to see Zane confront his past as well as his relationship with his brothers due to that past.

I’m so happy Zane got his story. Can’t wait for whatever is next from this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment