Sunday, September 25, 2022

Book Review: The Dark Series Trilogy by Danah Logan

The Dark Series Trilogy (The Dark, #1-3)The Dark Series Trilogy by Danah Logan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Confession: I read book 4 of the series before this trilogy. I knew some things before reading this one.

I am so glad I got to read this as a boxed set because I could move straight from one book to the next. I don’t think I would’ve been able to patiently wait in between releases. I also finished this in 2 days… all 3 books in 2 days. I was up until 4:30 in the morning because I was not going to bed without knowing how it all ended.

You know it’s a good story when you are actually hoping the “criminal” gets away with their crimes. I actually felt bad for “Him”. I feel like he is just unequipped with real life skills to handle his situation properly. As for “Her”, I kind of guessed who it was but never saw that personality coming out.

At first, I had trouble handling Rhys and Lilly’s relationship. I eventually came around to it but it was a lot to think about at first. As far as “Psycho Barbie”, she got exactly what she deserved and to be honest I think Danah went a little easy on her when she wrote out the revenge storyline.

These books were full of secrets, thrills, angst, and romance.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment