Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Book Review: Rookie's Regret by Gina Azzi

Rookie’s Regret (Tennessee Thunderbolts #3)Rookie’s Regret by Gina Azzi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rookie’s Regret is probably my favorite of the series thus far. I was just invested from the moment I started reading.

Cole is the rookie of the Thunderbirds trying to prove his worth in the big league. Beatrice “Bea” is Cole’s teammate’s sister. When Cole first sees her he is immediately smitten not knowing who she is.

I really enjoyed this book. The relationships between Bea and her brothers were amazing. I also enjoyed the relationship between Cole and his uncle and cousin. I also actually laughed at some of Cole’s corny jokes. And Bea’s Granny? She’s the best!

The best part of the book? Cole being accepting of Bea’s dreams and pushing her to be true to herself. Who wouldn’t want a man like that? Did Cole make some bad choices at times? Absolutely. But as the title suggests, he has his regrets and it was emotional reading him dealing with them.

Did the two fall for each other fast? Yes but as some say: “When you know, you know.”


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment