Friday, September 2, 2022

Book Review: Key Lime Killer by Molly Maple

Key Lime Killer: A Small Town Cupcake Cozy Mystery (Cupcake Crimes Series Book 10)Key Lime Killer: A Small Town Cupcake Cozy Mystery by Molly Maple
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A cute little mystery book + a cupcake recipe. What could be better?

This is the 10th book in the Cupcake Crimes series. I have not read the previous 9 books so I don’t know all the back story of the characters.

Charlotte is a baker in the town of Sweetwater Falls. She lives with her great - aunt and is best friends with the local librarian. She’s also dating Logan the cop. It’s time for a charity donation drive and Charlotte volunteers to help her best friend organize the items. A cookie jar falls and out comes a… hand.

Charlotte wonders who the hand belongs to and exactly who put it in the cookie jar. One resident is missing and Charlotte’s suspect goes missing. Charlotte also needs to come up with her cupcake of the month (cough…cough… the book title) and decides to help a town resident in distress. It sounds like a lot, but I promise it’s not!

I love the Live Forever Club ladies, old and young. I love how they embraced Janet and helped her through her crisis.

The whodunit? I didn’t even see that one coming…

I can’t wait to read more of this series, old and new.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment