Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Book Review: Corgi Crisis by Molly Maple

Corgi CrisisCorgi Crisis by Molly Maple
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is book 2 in the Apple Blossom Bay series. I have not read the first one but it doesn’t seem to be an issue.

Our MC, Hannah, has an adorable little Pomeranian named Cricket. Hannah is new in Apple Blossom Bay and is looking for some sort of job in the town. She has an interview with the local grocery mart. Upon arriving, she finds a dead body, Hank, and a sweet little corgi, Honey. She agrees to look after the pup until Hank’s family decides what to do with it.

Hannah, who I believe should probably have applied at the police department because she seems to do a better job, goes on a search to find Hank’s killer. Was it one of his ungrateful kids who only wanted to fight over his boat? Was it his despicable neighbor? Was it the mysterious lawn care person who was seen entering Hank’s home? Could any of Apple Blossom Bay’s sweet residents have been the killer?

It was fun watching Hannah play amateur detective to find the killer. There were a few twists that led to the ultimate killer reveal.

This was an adorable read and reminded me of the books I would read in middle school. I am going back and reading the first book so I can be ready for the third!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment