Monday, August 22, 2022

Book Review: Bedding the Boss by Kameron Claire

Bedding the Boss (Grayson Enterprises, #1)Bedding the Boss by Kameron Claire
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jessica is a hard working over achiever who puts her career before all else. Derrick Grayson had been in that situation before and knew he now wanted both the career and a life. He is enthralled by his BIL’s boss, Jessica and goes undercover as an employee just to get close to her.

This is a great story about finding the balance between work and love. The two mains have some miscommunication for a while, but they eventually work on it. I love that Jessica is a strong female lead and not just another “needs saving” heroine.

I love Kameron’s stories because they give me a quick fix for romance, steam, and a good story. I’m never disappointed and can usually finish them quickly. I love this little family and can’t wait to learn more about Derrick’s family.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment