Monday, August 22, 2022

Book Review: Tempting the Teacher by Kameron Claire

Tempting the Teacher (Grayson Enterprises, #3)Tempting the Teacher by Kameron Claire
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is book 3 of the Grayson Enterprises Series. This book features Alisha Grayson and a secondary character from the second book - Dr. Stephen Lancaster. I was actually surprised that Alisha ended up with the professor, but their story made me a believer in them.

Alisha, wanting to be more than a pretty face, gets more responsibility from her brothers. Her first task is to plan an event for the company. Her partner in planning the event? Regan’s from book 2, Stephen Lancaster. I was afraid it would be revealed that he was crushing on Regan but instead he got his own romance with Alisha.

I really loved how these two were written. Of the 3 books, this one was my favorite. As for how quickly they can be read? I read all 3 within 3 days. They aren’t very long and good for a quick read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment