Monday, August 22, 2022

Book Review: Enticing the Ex by Kameron Claire

Enticing the Ex (Grayson Enterprises, #2)Enticing the Ex by Kameron Claire
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is book 2 in the Grayson Enterprises Series. This book focuses on Derrick’s brother, Brett.

Brett Grayson and Regan were young loves and got married. She wanted a different life and he wanted to remain where he was. There was some miscommunication between the two (seems to be a trend with those Grayson boys) and they ended in divorce. Over a decade later, she returns to town to help her company make a deal with Brett’s company.

This is one of my favorite second chance stories. Brett and Regan had me convinced they were soulmates from the get go, even if they messed it all up with their immaturity before. I also loved a better glimpse into the Grayson family as a whole. I feel like those family relationships are important to the Graysons so I like that they were incorporated into the book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment