Friday, August 26, 2022

Book Review: Summer Lovin' by Kameron Claire

Summer Lovin'Summer Lovin' by Kameron Claire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my favorite book from Kameron Claire that I have read thus far!

The Montagues and Capulets? Romero and Julianna were a perfect re-telling of the classic. Chevy versus Ford? I can tell you that coming from a small Virginia town, your answer to that can 100% ruin friendships.

I loved these two characters together and this actually left me wanting more of them. I love these two and wish that there was more than the novella. Don’t get me wrong. The novella is complete as is; I just wanted more. Kind of like how you eat a piece of cake and it’s so good that you want more. Yeah, it was like that.

I enjoyed Romero’s “family” as well as Julianna’s cousin, Rosie. They were the perfect secondary characters. I also can’t wait to read Rosie’s book because she is a hoot!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment