Friday, June 16, 2023

Book Review: Royal Creed by T.K. Leigh

Royal CreedRoyal Creed by T.K. Leigh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been reading T.K. 's books since A Beautiful Mess. Yes, since the very beginning. And I have loved every single one of them without fail. This one was no exception.

Royal Creed is the first book of the Broken Crown Trilogy. As with any of her duets, trilogies, etc I knew to expect a cliffhanger. And what a cliffhanger we had here.

Esme is the Princess Royal and second in line to the throne. She was expected to marry the man that her royal family chose for her. But, she decided to choose who got her v-card. Enter her brother’s best friend, Creed. A relationship between the two cannot happen due to her royal status and his future in the royal guard. But, you don’t always decide who you love, do you?

There is mystery. Not everyone is as they appear. There is tragedy that changes both Esme and Creed’s life. There is steam. Esme and Creed are very physically compatible. Add in some stubborn and hard headed royals and you get this perfect first novel of the trilogy. I cannot wait to see how the next book goes and what state I will be left in after the next cliffhanger.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment