Friday, June 16, 2023

Book Review: Man Candy by Vanessa Vale

Man Candy (On a Manhunt, #2)Man Candy by Vanessa Vale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I couldn’t wait for this one to come out after reading the first. The first book was also an age gap (older man-younger woman), this one is the reverse age gap (older woman-younger man). It is a bit of insta-love, at least on one side. There is some humorous parts that had me laughing out loud (squirrel, emotional support toaster, Dex). These characters were introduced in the first book. Lindy is Bridget’s older sister and Dex is Maverick’s younger brother.

Now that Bridget is all grown up, it’s time for Lindy to have her turn at fun and romance. I love that Lindy confided in Dex about her moonlighting gig and that he was so accepting of her dreams. I hope to hear more about these two in future books.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment