Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Book Release: Things Liars Fake by Sara Ney

Title: Things Liars Fake (#ThreeLittleLies #3)
Author: Sara Ney
Release Date: Feb 1, 2016
What if…
Someone you barely knew asked you for a favor.
What if…
They needed you to be something you weren’t, in exchange for nothing. Unless you count a mouth full of lies and a half-broken heart. Faker. Pretender. Liar. There are worse things to be called.
So would you do it? Would you?
Daphne Winthrop did.
And you’re about to find out what happens in the end.
 
Dexter pauses in the doorway of the closet, pupils dilating, the figurine all but forgotten as he watches me, eyes blazing. “Shit Daphne, you’re kind of turning me on right now with all this geek talk.”
“Is that so?” I lean back on his pillows, channeling my inner Tabitha, the Cylon still in my hand. “In that case… Did you know the starship that became the Blockade Runner in Star Wars: Episode four was the original design for the Millennium Falcon?”
His nostrils flare and he takes a step closer.
I press on, willing him towards me. “Did you know,” I start slowly. Very slowly, each word pronounced barely above a whisper. “That they still haven’t named Yoda’s species?”
Oh my god, where is all this random trivia coming from?
Dexter removes his glasses, setting them on a nearby dresser. Unwavering, the brown irises practically sizzle as he focuses every iota of his attention on me.
I stare holes into those glasses.
“Can you see without those?” I tease quietly as he stalks forward. He chuckles then, the sound low and deep against the silence of the bedroom. My teeth bite down on my lower lip to hide a shy smile. “Can you?”
His moves closer, closer still. “I see you, if that’s what you mean.”
Swallowing my nerves, I murmur, “Did you know…”
“Did I know what? Talk nerdy to me, Daphne.” He falls to the carpet, on his knees between my legs, running his hands up the length of my thighs. “Don’t stop.”
Things Liars Say (#ThreeLittleLies 1)
Lies, lies, lies; everybody tells them....
Greyson Keller didn't intend to lie; it just came out that way. So when the object of that lie shows up on her doorstep, she is confused, shocked, and embarrassed.
Calvin Thompson is an Ivy Leaguer, attending University over an hour away, playing rugby and basically not giving a crap. So imagine his surprise when some guy named Greyson begins rumors online that they're dating -- the only logical solution is to drive an hour and confront him...
Be there when Greyson and Cal finally meet face-to-face because.
Sparks. Will. Fly.
Yes, sparks fly. That's why this book is intended for those 17+
Foul language, and sexual content.
Things Liars Hide (#ThreeLittleLies 2)
Authors Note: This novella, along with all others in this series, is a standalone with no cliffhanger. You're welcome.
Secrets, secrets, everybody has them...
Tabitha Thompson is many things, but a liar isn't one of them. Unless you count the sexy secret she's spent a year hiding from everyone: her friends, her family. The secret she never counted on anyone discovering...
One chance encounter.
One clumsy mistake.
One sexy discovery.
Now, only Collin Keller stands in the way of her secret--and everyone else. And he just may be the one who ruins it all...
Tabitha Thompson, you secretive little sneak...
This novella is intended for those 17+ and older: Contains foul language, cursing, and sexual content. PLEASE NOTE: This book is told through alternating POV and social media content in the form of Texts, Emails and Book within a Book....
Word Count: Approx 32,000
Retail marketing and advertiser by trade, I am a university club advisor with a passion for creating awkward fictional characters that readers can relate to. That are real. I enjoy writing fast-paced, humorous manuscripts with empowered female characters.
I love: reading, travelling, meeting new people.... latte's, rainy days, and sweater weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment