Sunday, April 17, 2022

Book Review: Pillow Fight with the Decorator by Kameron Claire

Pillow Fight with the DecoratorPillow Fight with the Decorator by Kameron Claire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a cute little story. It has insta lust which is appropriate for the length of the book. Casey is an interior decorator who is contacted by Katrina to take on furnishing her condo. Katrina is a headstrong woman who is successful and knows what she wants. The two get off on the wrong foot during their first meeting. Casey is not the typical guy a girl like Katrina would go for. Katrina appears to have some emotional baggage to work through. Can the two survive the professional relationship and possibly pursue something more?

** I was able to receive an extra epilogue by signing up for Kameron’s newsletter. That went a little further into the future from the book epilogue.

Kameron Claire is one of my favorites when it comes to short and well written books. I get the warm and fuzzy feeling from a good book even when I’m short on time.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment