Saturday, April 23, 2022

Book Review: Beyond the Play by Kaylee Ryan

Beyond the Play (Out of Reach, #3)Beyond the Play by Kaylee Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the third book in the Out of Reach series. This story is all about Easton and Larissa’s daughter, Parker.

Enjoying a night out with friends, Parker meets Holden, the newest acquisition of the Blaze via trade. Parker knows all about Holden’s player ways, both on and off the field. Holden is smitten with Parker who doesn’t make it easy for Holden. She makes him pursue her and prove she’s more than just a fling for him. Holden discovers that Parker is baseball royalty but doesn’t care about her status; he just wants her. I loved Holden and Parker’s story. I was on Holden’s side but would’ve rang his neck myself if he had only been pursuing Parker for any reason besides forever.

I am completely loving this series. It’s the right amount of sweet and drama in each book. While each couple is faced with a conflict in their pursuit of Happily Ever After, it’s not over the top drama.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment