Sunday, April 24, 2022

Book Review: Beyond the Team by Kaylee Ryan

Beyond the Team (Out of Reach #4)Beyond the Team by Kaylee Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Here we are… the final of the Out of Reach series. We finally get to read the final Monroe sister Peyton’s story. Peyton heads off on a spring break vacation with her sister Parker. Griffin is a college baseball player and a native of Florida. When Peyton and Griffin meet, they both find themselves falling for the other. But, they lead lives several states apart and both have dreams for the future.

This was probably my favorite of the four books. I loved Griffin and Peyton together. I love that they were willing to sacrifice a part of themselves for the other.

I am so glad that I found this series to read. I actually read it during the MLB lockout in 2022 so it filled the void that no baseball created (ironically when I finished this series, the lockout ended). Each story was just as sweet as the one before it. Each heroine was just as strong as the last. Each hero was perfect for each of the heroines.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment