Sunday, April 24, 2022

Book Review: Nyx by Serena Akeroyd

Nyx (Dark and Dirty Sinners' MC, #1)Nyx by Serena Akeroyd
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Never judge a book based on reviews alone. I read the reviews for this book before I read the book. I feared I wouldn’t like it and would even want to not finish it. I am glad that I still gave it a try even after reading all that. I loved this story! Even the “dark” parts were better than I read in some reviews.

Nyx is the enforcer of the Satan’s Sinners MC. Giulia is the daughter of one of the MC members; she’s moving back with her brothers after her mother’s death. She sees a side of Nyx that no one else does. Giulia brings out a side of Nyx that he didn’t know was possible.

Were the parts about Nyx’s teen fantasies about Giulia’s mother weird? Yeah, kind of. But, they weren’t the main story in the book. I could overlook them. The betrayal in this story was well written and even I wanted to punish them for what they did.

This is a great start to an amazing MC series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment