Sunday, April 17, 2022

Book Review: Beyond the Bases by Kaylee Ryan

Beyond the Bases (Out of Reach #1)Beyond the Bases by Kaylee Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love baseball. Like, baseball has always been a huge part of my life. So, when I see a baseball romance book? I’m all in!

This was so sweet and at times I even caught myself tearing up. Easton is a professional baseball player. One night he sees Larissa and is smitten; she tries to push him away. She says she can’t get involved because she has “complications”. Easton does everything he can to wear her down. He wants to prove he’s more than just an athlete and money. There are several epilogues from different points of view that share insight into the future. This was an amazing, sweet story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment