Friday, August 4, 2023

Book Review: Blossom With Me by Dani Elias

Blossom with Me (Fellside Mountain Rescue)Blossom with Me by Dani Elias
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have found a new author to add to my list of quick read novellas. This is the first book in the Fellside Mountain Rescue series.

I immediately liked Alex and Emma. I could relate to Emma and her insecurities. It’s always a plus when I can relate to characters through personal experiences. I can see why they do the things they do and why they feel the way they do. Emma’s best friend, Christina, was an added bonus.

I loved the way Alex handled every problem they encountered. He immediately won my heart. And that second date? Who could resist a man after that?

This is a quick paced story and not many spice scenes. The actual story more than made up for that.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment