Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Release Reboot: Daddy's World by Ava Sinclair

Daddy's World from Ava Sinclair.

BUY LINK ->-> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DMBXM2M/
or FREE on Kindle Unlimited
What reviewers are saying about Daddy's World:
  • ... a great utopian story it really is worthwhile reading.
  • A well written story with strong characters and an interesting and unique storyline.
  • ... the premises is a bit out of left field but it is so well written that it’s a blast to read.



I’m aware that my legs are spread in this position, which has me tilted towards the floor, that the air of the room is caressing the inner labia that must be visible between the spread outer lips of my pussy. I’m also aware that despite the pain, I am growing wetter by the second.

“Such a bad, bad girl,” Roman says, his spanks now landing three at a time on first the middle left buttock and then the right. “Such a bad, naughty girl.”

I wriggle, trying to position myself so I can stop the onslaught of stinging spanks and close my thighs, as if that will somehow halt the flow of arousal. Has he seen? Is this why he’s calling me a bad, bad girl?

I have never felt such deep humiliation, nor such exposure, nor such vulnerability.

“Hold still, little one. I’m not finished with you. Only a cherry red bottom will teach such a naughty girl not to lie.” “It hurts, Daddy! Stop!” The words are pushed out by a flood of tears, but with them comes a deep fluttering low in my core. What is happening to me? I’m sobbing, but I’m also moaning. I’m hurting but I’m also cresting a wave of pleasure that does not belong here, that should not be. I’m mortified and confused. “Oh, Daddy! I’m sorry! I’m sorry, Daddy!”

His hand falls again, but this time it stops, the weight of his warm palm molded to the burning expanse of my bottom. It’s just like my dream—the pain, the contrition, the humiliation—but there’s an element of surprise to it, a richness, like the first time I tasted the trifle. It feels surreal.

“Let it out, Kit,” he urges. “This is what I’m here for, to let you be both a child and a woman. You can be both with me.”

I feel something else then. The hand on my bottom moves, the finger slipping lower to find my pussy, the inner lips slick and engorged with need. I feel myself arch towards his touch, like a flower towards the heat of the sun. His finger teases, brushing lightly until my little girl cries are mixed with the groans of a woman’s deepest unspoken need.

“Please…” I say, looking back at him. The man I see is a man in charge of himself, of me. He’s controlled as he strokes my pussy, petting it, drawing even more slickness from within so that my inner thighs are coated, and the room is perfumed with my soft musk.

“What do you want, little one? Tell Daddy?”

I think of the picture of Mary, standing in the corner with her red bottom. The book never showed her going over her daddy’s lap, but in the next frame the love between them was apparent. And I know now that its presence in my personal library was no accident, just as the illustration with the ambiguously aged Mary was no accident. Mary found happiness in her submission, but it did not change her. Her daddy did not want to change her.

I know what I want, but I can’t put it into words. I can only arch towards his hand, and when his finger pushes into me this time, I weep again, but with joy. He is careful as he moves his fingers in and out.

“More. I want more. Please…” I’m shameless, pushing my hips back against his fingers, wanting the forbidden touch of the hand that just spanked me.

“Just a little,” he says. “We mustn’t spoil you completely. Not yet…”
BUY LINK ->-> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DMBXM2M/

"Kit is one of the last holdouts of a female-led resistance to our government's utopian vision. I'm her last hope. But to save this Rebel, I'm going to have to give her something she's never had: the firm guidance and nurturing of a daddy.

The colony of Paternas was built to reform women like Kit, who raised themselves in the shelled remnants of a city called the Warrens. I want to give her the childhood she missed. I know it won't be easy. She's never known love. She's never known discipline. She's never been spanked. She's never really laughed. She's never really cried. I intend to change that.

Ultimately, I intend to make her my wife. But there's another reason I'm doing this. The utopian world of New Bethel, which sees itself as an ideal world in the wake of a global disaster isn’t perfect. I'll eventually need Kit's help to change it, but first I have to earn her obedience."
BUY LINK ->-> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DMBXM2M/
 

Variety is the spice of life and Ava Sinclair writes a little something for everyone, from dark romance to menage to kinky AF age play. But the one thing that is consistent in her books are strong storylines, alpha males, and strong women whose hearts and bodies aren't given up without a fight.

Ava lives in southern Virginia, where she enjoys hoarding books, hiking, running, spoiling her cats, and spending time with her Eurasian eagle owl, Lucius.



Twitter: @authoringava


No comments:

Post a Comment