Monday, July 21, 2014

Book Release: HiT to Live The Finale by Margaret McHeyzer

 20140720-221238-79958240.jpg tag17 
Anna Brookes, AKA 15, held the title of the girl with the golden aim. Through dedication and training she quickly rose to be the best assassin in the world. But no amount of preparation could guard her heart against falling in love. Anna’s armor was severely crumpled when she met Ben Pearson, the one man that managed to get under her skin and stay there. When Katsu Vang, a powerful player in the Yakuza, became a threat to Ben, Anna did the one thing she knew best–she went into assassin mode and fought the problem at the source. Katsu Vang proved to be an admirable adversary that even Anna couldn’t take down on her own. Because of her undercover intel work, Anna became a target for Katsu. She was sold into the sex trade and continuously injected with heroin until her body was hopelessly addicted. Ben Pearson was hiding behind his own mask, which finally dropped as his true identity was revealed to Anna in HiT for Freedom. Ophelia is Ben’s right hand at the job he held as a front. Ophelia has her own vendetta and wants her mother’s killer brought to justice. Katsu has vanished but his power still poses an imminent threat to all concerned. Anna Brookes is the common link between all the players… The one woman that can put all the pieces together… The one woman that can tear everything down. 

  tag19
I’m not sure how long my mind is enveloped in darkness, pain, and weakness. I have no idea how many days, or even weeks pass by as I lay in this bed, completely consumed by my own worst terrifying nightmare – a loss of control so complete I’ve forgotten who and what I am.
The bleakness is present in every breath I take, the blackness evident in the shadows behind every flutter of my eyelids.
My body is not my own and the reality is unnerving. It shakes and still craving the drug, all while my system tries to purge the dirty drugs that have been pumped into me since the moment I was sold into sexual slavery.
Through the looming, horror-filled moments, I do grasp a small sliver of clarity and begin to make plans.
Plans to kill the man that bought me, the wife that insisted I whore myself out, and the daughter who encouraged men to indulge their gruesome fantasies.
My plans go deeper and stretch further than just seeking justice for myself.
Those men that were hurting the little girl in Katsu’s care will also be dealt the hand they deserve.
My head clears just a little more as my aching body is covered in goose bumps and a fine sheen of cold sweat as I think of Katsu.
My plans for him grow more detailed and precise as my body lays slumped and broken, slowly healing itself.
I will be Anna Brookes once more, and when I’m fully recovered, there’ll be no stopping the full force of what I’ll bring to Katsu Vang.
The pain I’ve endured will be nothing in comparison to the red hot wrath that I’ll happily inflict upon him.
He will die by my hand. It will be a slow, torturous, agonizing experience for him. For me it’ll be a delicious revenge, and my burning hunger to end his life will be satisfied as I watch him beg for mercy from me.
tag35

  20140604-194820-71300608.jpg

Series must be read in order:
HiT 149
HiT for Freedom
HiT to Live
Anna Brookes In Training (companion novella)

Buy them from Amazon NOW!


tag15 
I don't do 'normal'. I've found that the more I write, the more I like being different to other authors. I write in first person, and I love to challenge a reader. I take the normal and switch it around. For me, I really enjoy getting a reaction from a reader. So if I can evoke an emotion (regardless of if it's the emotion the reader wants) then I figure that I've done my job as an author I want to be. I really quite revel in taking people out of their comfort zones and pushing them to read something different. My genre of writing is, well quite frankly, where ever my mind goes. I won't label myself because I don't like sticking to one genre. My goal with writing is just to take people away from whatever is going on in their lives, even if it's only for a split second. I'm a go with the flow sort of person and don't really take a course of action to get where I am going. I live in the moment and don't usually worry about tomorrow because whatever life is due to bring me, I'll be happy to accept. I love my family and friends and will help anyway I can if someone needs it. I really don't like people that are nasty just because they can be, I don't believe that's necessary, I mean life's hard enough as it is! I hope you enjoy my books, I've had a hoot writing them. There's more to come..... Til next time. M xx

Visit Margaret on Facebook!

 photo (22)

No comments:

Post a Comment