Monday, November 7, 2022

Book Review: Sins of the Orchid by Eva Winners

Sins of the OrchidSins of the Orchid by Eva Winners
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Eva Winners has become one of my favorite authors ever. I loved her Belles and Mobsters series and then I read this one which is independent of that series. That’s when I knew that no matter what Eva wrote, I’d read it. I don’t think she can write anything I don’t like.

I loved the way Eva wrote the book from the very beginning – when Amore first met Santi and his family. The progression through their relationship – first when she was just his brother’s best friend and he was her protector to both realizing they loved the other was perfection.

Then the twist… the reason Amore’s life changed when she was 13… it was mainly predictable. Especially if you’ve read enough of Eva’s books to get a feel for how her writings work. But, even though it’s predictable, it still shocks you because you can’t believe it actually happened that way.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment